My Experience Submitting A Theme to ThemeForest


Building your own Multi-Purpose theme from scratch can be a very tough project to take on. Getting it approved on ThemeForest? That’s a whole other layer of challenges that you’ll need to tackle. In this guest post, I’m going to share my entire experience of submitting a theme to ThemeForest’s marketplace. In February 2017 I started playing around with the idea of building my own Multi-Purpose events theme to be sold on ThemeForest. I knew, from the experience I gained of selling my own events plugin on CodeCanyon, that a complete solution was needed for customers who did not want to mix a plugin and a theme, but instead, wanted a complete solution in one single product.
Normally, when you need a website with an events functionality, you have to add various plugins to achieve it. This, in turn, can make your website slow and bloated, which is why I decided to build an event’s theme that had everything built into it.
By April I had already assembled my team of programmers and got to work. After weeks and weeks of testing and testing again, I felt that we had reached a point where we could submit the theme to ThemeForest for a review.
First Submission (Hard
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/18073/my-experience-submitting-a-theme-to-themeforest



source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/11/07/my-experience-submitting-a-theme-to-themeforest/