Remote Access to a Raspberry Pi using MobaXterm #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

via Raspberry Pi Spy

MobaXterm is an application for Windows with an X11 server, a tabbed SSH client and several network tools for remote access. I use it to access my Raspberry Pi projects over my local network. I particularly like it because I can run multiple terminal sessions on my PC while also being able to drag-n-drop files from my Pi.

MobaXterm Home Edition is free for personal use and it is a great alternative to Putty which is perhaps more well known within the Raspberry Pi user community. The only real restriction in the free version is that you can only create pre-sets (sessions) for 12 devices.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/2CdLGhN
via IFTTT