Custom Bluetooth Atari Joystick #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

Wbruu6ffts621

This very cute Pi powered Atari with Bluetooth Joystick was shared on Reddit:

My dad was jealous of retro gaming systems I built for my brothers last year and commented that all he wanted to play were Atari games. I decided to build him a tiny Atari with a Pi Zero W. The hardest part was that I wanted to convert an original Atari 2600 joystick into a bluetooth controller. I did a lot of searching for how to build a custom bluetooth controller, but nothing worked. I ended up using the guts of an 8bitdo Zero to accomplish the task.

YXDhdwQg

UvaXt5tg

Learn more and see the full tutorial!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://bit.ly/2TvGRpX
via IFTTT