From the mail bag…

Mailbag animated

From the mail bag!

To Mr, and Mrs. LadyAda,

First and foremost, I would like to say I very much appreciate you and all the things that you do. By the fact that Mrs. Lady Ada who just happens to be a very talented woman get enough recognition. And I don’t think that you get all the recognition the you should get.

I would also like to point out that I love the diversity that you have in your company. The diversity the I mention is that of women and men of different cultures. I appreciate that you all took a conscious effort to achieve this. This shows a big part of what Adafruit Industries is all about. I know that ‘Making’ transcends a lot of that but I just wanted you to know that I notice and its one of the many reasons why I will continue to support you all.

Sincerely,

Stuart