From the mail bag…

Mailbag animated

From the mail bag!

I literally owe my life to AdaFruit. As a Vet and for over 30 years, a
variety of PTSD has not been good to me. The past 5 years in retirement,
mindless challenges, and no way to apply positive thinking seemed to be a
big drag downward. Then, I found AdaFruit. I bought some of your breakout
components and Trinkets and other things to stimulate imagination and
creativity. For the past 2-3 weeks, I have been glued to your website, my
breadboard, and sketches. I go to sleep at night thinking about your
products and I wake up enthusiastic and positive about what’s in store for
the day of DIY projects. At age 67 now, time is compressed but everyday is a
good Adafruit day. Thank you so much. I wish I’d met you all sooner. Your
work is nothing short of miraculous.

All the best, Bill