KanBan Buckets and Task Strip Prints @kneave #3DPrinting


1d6fdd9d8932127389825b0a843e9f18 preview featured

Keegan sent these great 3D projects in! Thanks Keegan 🙂

I’ve been following you for a long time and 3d Thursday has kept my creative
juices flowing while I got a printer that actually works! I designed and
printed two things to help keep me organised with my tasks. One for home
and one for the office!

Kanban Buckets

I’m not great at keeping track of chores, tasks that are regularly repeated, and I spotted a video online for parents to help kids by using jars for doing and done with tasks written on lollipop sticks. Sounds a lot like Kanban to me!

I knocked this up today, a bucket on the left for ready, the small centre one for doing and the one on the right for done. The idea is that once I’ve done every task I’ll swap them all back to the left to ensure I don’t miss anything off. I’ll put in on the wall in my hallway so it’s nice and obvious.

See more on Keegans Thingiverse page here!