Arcade1Up Raspberry Pi RetroPie Super Mod..! #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

via Rafa

THIS VIDEO IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!

This is my mod of my Arcade1Up Street Fighter Cabinet.

I don’t post many videos at all but based on all the hard work I put towards this project I thought I’d post a video of it.. I don’t edit videos either, just right off my phone..!

I got ideas from all over the place (YouTube, Reddit, etc) and came up with the build on video.

As mentioned on the video, the Mausberry Circuit Board I got is defective where it won’t detect a discrete on/off switch. Using the Arcade1Up Power switch will cause the Pi to shut down a 2-3 seconds after being turned on. Using the button switch I had no problems. I contacted Mausberry but it seems like I’m just being ignored on the issue.. So just in case you buy one with the same defect I had, it’s worth trying a button switch..!

See More!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!