From the mail bag…

Mailbag animated

From the mail bag!

Lady Ada,
Just a note to thank you.

In my February order, I included a Solar Digital Caliper PID 3720 that you had advertised as new in the AdaFruit Store. I cannot tell you how many times I have used this superb instrument. As with everything you seem to recommend the functionality as well as the quality is top notch. I was so impressed with Star Simpson’s Circuit Classics, I sent orders to my grandchildren who had a ball putting the circuits together. Another example of a great product is the Fully Reversible Pink/Purple USB A to micro B Cable – PID 4111. Every time I insert the connector in a hard to see slot, I think of Lady Ada. Thank you for not only designing and manufacturing outstanding products, but for recognizing other products that we might use in our electronic hobby

– Ted



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/2NmaMBT
via IFTTT