I Bought a Cheap JDM Nissan from an Online Japanese Auto Auction! It was a Total STEAL!



I Bought a Cheap JDM Nissan from an Online Japanese Auto Auction! It was a Total STEAL!
Thanks to LastPass for sponsoring a portion of this video. Click here to start using LastPass:

I found my Wife's Dream Car, a 1991 Nissan Figaro, super cheap at a Japanese Auto Auction Site. I Imported the Figaro from Japan and it looks to be mostly original. This was a great JDM find!

Instagram:
Email Me: SamcracAuto@gmail.com


lastpass,lastpass login,password,password generator,lastpass chrome,lastpass download,lastpass premium,random password generator,generate password,password manager,recover,lastpas,laspass,lastpass premium features,delete account mobogram,lastpass.com,how secure is my password,last password,Nissan,Figaro,JDM,Japan,Japanese,Auto Auction,Cars,Samcrac,Salvage,import,