The cleanest build! It’s totally OK to wash the Adafruit Grand Central :) @adafruit

Clean

From the forums, a totally clean build 🙂 Phoenyx33 writes –

“I knew that you built your various boards including the Grand Central to take a lot… I just found out how much they can take. I just moved to a new apartment and I was washing all my laundry that had been packed in one of the boxes. The washers here are front loading and the doors lock until the cycle is complete. Shortly after I started one load I heard ‘clanking’ of something hard hitting the glass. I about died when it paused and I saw my recently purchased Grand Central sitting among the clothes in the washer. Needless to say I was severely bummed as I thought the board was ruined. As a prayer I set it aside and let it dry for a week. Just today I plugged in a usb cable to see what would happen. A red light flicked quickly, then the ‘on’ led lit and the RGB led started pulsing green. Thank you, Lady Ada and all your people there for building them so well!”

Read more!