TURNING MYSELF INTO MICHAEL JACKSON | BOOTLEG EDITION



TURNING MYSELF INTO MICHAEL JACKSON | BOOTLEG EDITION
What it do baby??? In today's video I will be transforming myself into the king of pop himself, MJ! I gave this tutorial my 100% effort and he still looked crusty af lmao. Please enjoy me turning into a bootleg version of Michael. May he RIP ily 4ever.

LIKE N SUBSCRIIIIBE hehe

Follow da socials:
Insta:
Twitter: @Melanie_Marie07

*I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE TALENTED ARTISTS. PLS DON'T COPYRIGHT ME*


turning myself into michael jackson,michael jackson,michael,jackson,makeup,tutorial,makeup tutorial,music,thriller,beat it,king of pop,pop music,king,moonwalk,dance moves,dancing,dance,80s,ICONIC,MICHAEL,JACKSON,MJ,JACKSON FIVE,JACKSON 5,LEGENDARY,famous,hall of fame,summer,miami,winter,fall,vibes,music playlist,kat von d,loreal,beauty blender,foundation,smash box,smashbox,cosmetics,mac,fun,funny,girl,nice girl,funny girl,comedy,gold,