Portable Video Streaming Camera with Raspberry Pi Zero W @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

Neat project + tutorial from Narender Singh Hackster.io.

As we all know that we have a lot applications available on internet and the app stores for mobiles like BerryCam (I used this and quite good). But I was looking for a portable streaming solution. I got this idea when my 2.5 years old kid plays in his room and I just need to monitor him on demand (Obviously I could fix a permanent Camera there but I though use what I have 😊)

Lets start with the latest Raspbian OS with Raspberry Pi Zero W using a micro SD card of min 4GB.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/2pUdpR2
via IFTTT