Smart AI Gloves @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

from Ashok R via hackster.io

It was my old thought of making some gadgets of super hero’s like Ironman. After analyzing the Avnet smartEdge device and brainium cloud, got some idea to make such kind of wearable gloves. Controlling devices in gesture manner.

I received the Avnet kit, the 1st thing I explored about the branium cloud and basic features. I have done very basic level project its here.

Followed by my basic demo, I started this project activity. I listed out the motions required in my project. Then with AI studio I reordered many motions and created modules. Started testing with mobile app initially. Then later I started using brainium app in raspberry pi.

See more!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/35rxgqY
via IFTTT