From the mail bag…

Mailbag animated

From the mail bag!

Customer service is outstanding at Adafruit!
These products are very difficult to implement for a novice such as my self. I started with a soldering issue, and moved up to a very difficult software issue. While documentation for all products like this could use improvement, a responsive support team at the selling company helps significantly. My problem involved writing data,in CSV format, from a sensor to the SD card. After many ill-fated attempts, I contacted Adafruit – they responded within 24 hours, and over a period of several days, we successfully got the system working. That is writing my data to the SD along with Date & Time stamp. To achieve that required programming skills beyond my level and I’m grateful to Adfruit’s customer service.

-ed



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/2pYkBvL
via IFTTT