Happy Thanksgiving 2019!

NewImage 33

We here at Adafruit would like to wish each and every one of you a Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for your support and thank you for being a part of our community – Adafruit exists because of all of you!

We asked our team to share all that they are thankful for this year! You can see some of their responses below.

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Adafruit!

I’m thankful for our community. All of the wonderful people who share their projects and enthusiasm and knowledge, and the terrific forum and Discord moderators who help make it all tick!

This year I undertook a leap, unlike any I have ever encountered. In person, online, and at Adafruit, I have found love, support, caring, and friendship. I am so thankful for these blessings this year, along with my loving family and dark chocolate, my old friend.

I am thankful for my home and my husband, for the family I was born into and the family I have chosen, and so grateful that every day I have the opportunity to create things and touch people all over the world.

im thankful for food and shelter.

Big ups to yoga, breathing, old friends, new friends, listening, coworkers, soldering, challenges, poetry, music, art, my body, my family, food, fruit, Adafruit, the internet, podcasts, Bandcamp, the right to vote, and having my basic needs met so I can focus on enjoying my life and my time here on Earth.

I am thankful to be able to drop into an amazing place like New York City where it always feels easy to reconnect with family and friends.

I’m thankful for the freedom to be creative.

I am overwhelmingly thankful for the indescribable beauty of the natural world.

I am thankful for Adafruit

I’m thankful for family and closest friends. I’m thankful for income, a place to live, living in nyc and health!

I am thankful to finally be back home, where me and my son are surrounded by family, friends and a whole lotta love!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/2OPaKRq
via IFTTT