I

Blob cOhqEXif21

Shared by meghanbecker on Hackster.io:

For my project I decided to line the heart in a ‘I love NYC’ t shirt so that the heart lit up. I decided to make the lights fade in and out at a rather fast pace because it reminds me of the entertainment lights in restaurants and bars that cause people’s eyes to focus on them. I decided to make this because I am currently in a Wearable Technology class at the University of Cincinnati and thought it would be a cool and unique way for me to show the skills I have developed so far. It is a battery powered circuit that you turn on and off with the Lilypad ProtoSnap board. When on, the lights fade in and out around the heart bringing focus to that feeling.

Learn more!


Flora breadboard is Every Wednesday is Wearable Wednesday here at Adafruit! We’re bringing you the blinkiest, most fashionable, innovative, and useful wearables from around the web and in our own original projects featuring our wearable Arduino-compatible platform, FLORA. Be sure to post up your wearables projects in the forums or send us a link and you might be featured here on Wearable Wednesday!