MSDYN365BC - How Do I Replicate Data From on-Prem to SaaS?

Hi Readers,

As Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on-prem being in the market for quite a while, some customers started requesting switching to SaaS.

With this being said, I Heard rumors in the community like -

  • There is no way to upgrade data to SaaS from on-Prem.
  • The only way that customers can move to SaaS is via Re-implementation.
  • Replication Tool never works. These Replication tools look good in Microsoft  Slides but they never work.
Customer & Partners - I am not against Re-implementation but I want this decision from customer to Re-implement or Upgrade. I am writing this article to break the myth that no upgrade path to Business Central SaaS.

So let's start steps for Replication to Business Central SaaS.
Read Complete Article »