From the mail bag…

Mailbag animated

From the mail bag!

Merry Christmas Adafruit.

Just recently I pulled out a couple of MintyBoost kits my son and I decided
we were going to finish once and for all. I printed the instructions on
2/12/11 from ladyada.net. My son was 14 then, he is 21 now. Regardless of
my procrastination or inability to complete things, it made me think once
again about how glad I am for Adafruit.

What you do and the way you do it is a great example to me, and gives me
hope that there are smart, hard working people who will find a way to run a
business that helps people learn and contributes positively. I know I can
always count on “Show and Tell” to lift my spirits, the weekly emails with
“Engineer of the Week” helps me see past preconceptions, and just the
general spirit that I see brightens my day.

I know I am not your best customer, but I am a huge fan and just want to let
you all know how much I appreciate you and all you do.

Have a great holiday, take care,

Brian