Smart Mirror with Raspberry PI @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

from Zeeshan via hackster.io

A very basic yet very cool smart mirror which is easy to build and enhance

I have been watching smart mirrors over the web for last many years and had it in pipeline of my To Do. I researched many as how people are building it and what type of contents to be displayed. I played with many versions which were good but they were unable to impress me. So, I decided to build my own interface and design and add different flavors to it.

See project


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!