A 16 servo test console #Servos #Adafruit @Adafruit @Hackaday

Will Cogley posts on YouTube a DIY 16 channel servo tester with 3D printed case.

Pretty much every project I’ve done just lately has required me to test out some servos and experiment with their positions before they go into the assembly. I usually make a quick servo tester on a breadboard and use the serial monitor in the Arduino IDE to get the servo positions, but this time I decided I’d treat myself and design an enclosed, permanent system to test my servos!

The Adafruit 16-channel servo driver board makes it a breeze to build such a project. The servos show up on a screen in groups of four, and can be tested four at a time with the pots. The buttons let the user move up and down between the groups.

See the Hackaday article here, the code here and the video below for details.