David Glaude’s #circuitpython2020

Blinka in 2020

David from Belgium wrote a GitHub Gist with his perspective on CircuitPython in 2020. Check it out to hear how Micropython, BLE, and spoken languages can influence CircuitPython in 2020.

Here is a preview:

I am David Glaude from Belgium and I am currently preparing a CircuitPython presentation for FOSDEM’20: https://fosdem.org/2020/schedule/event/iotcircuitpython/

In order to propose that presentation, I first worked on some demo I could present. Rather than to reinvent the wheel, I took some of the example code I could find around, picking stuff that could bring a WoW effect and that is based on BLE or Airlift.

Now that the presentation is accepted, I need to work on the slide and the story I want to tell. So I am forcing myself to consolidate my knowledge of CircuitPython history, release, hardware support, key decision, …


#circuitpython2020 is our annual reflection on the state of CircuitPython. We’d love to hear from you too! See the kick-off post for all of the details. Here are all of the previous posts: