@foamyguy’s #circuitpython2020

Blinka in 2020

@foamyguy just posted their #CircuitPython2020 thoughts as a GitHub Gist. Check it out to read more about LEDs, Android and gaming with CircuitPython. Here is a sneak peek:

In 2020 I am looking to get more involved in Circuit Python. I have a few ideas floating around for enhancements to the Bluefruit Playground app. I’m also thinking about the possibility of re-using much of the front end interface and make a back end service that can communicate with the CPX over USB rather than CPB over bluetooth. It should be possible to do very similar demo’s of the CPX from an app. Beyond Android, I’d also like to get involved in the core project and/or libraries. I’m not so good with C yet, but I’ll be looking to help out on the Python side of things where I can.


#circuitpython2020 is our annual reflection on the state of CircuitPython. We’d love to hear from you too! See the kick-off post for all of the details. Here are all of the previous posts: