From the mail bag…

Mailbag animated

From the mail bag!

Just received my first order from the Adafruit website.
Shipping was extremely fast to the other side of the United States. I picked
up some heat-shrink tubing a couple of Adafruit designed breakouts and some
stickers to put on the back of my laptop. I was amazed at the size of the
breakouts (as small as a dime) and the extremely high quality of the items.
This is going to work great for my projects. The icing on the cake is the
great documentation and examples that I can find on the adafruit website. I
will definitely be ordering some more things for my future projects. Because
of the tutorials and shared libraries, I’ve been able to get my projects up
and running with in minutes. The examples just help spawn more ideas for
more projects 🙂

Thanks,
Chris