Understanding The assembly language part 1

First of all i am not expert coder of assembly language. I don't write assembly code. But i believe having some knowledge about assembly language is advantage for developing exploit or finding software vulnerability because any debugger will output everything in ASM code. So if we can't read it then we are unable understand what's going on. I have explained here basic of Assembly language. 

Note: I am not master or teacher. I want to be a good student so that i can learn always. I am always interest to learn new thing or fixing my mistake. So if you found any mistake then please comment or email me so that i can fix myself. I believe sharing knowledge is increasing knowledge. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read more »