Indian Defense Minister Wants Early Close to Rafale Deal

“I Don’t Fix Timelines But I Am Definitely Interested In Finishing [Rafale Deal] As Early As Possible:” Manohar Parrikar (excerpt)
India wants to close the multi-billion-dollar deal for 36 Rafale fighter jets from Dassault Aviation as early as possible, defence minister Manohar Parrikar told DefenceAviationPost.com.
“I don’t fix timelines but I am definitely interested in finishing it as early as possible,” Parrikar said on crucial deal that will significantly improve the operational capabilities of the Indian Air Force.
Parrikar, however, said that price was an important issue. “Price is equally important. While I want the aircraft I will definitely be interested in the right price,” he said. The minister said the law ministry’s objections were being “attended to”. (end of excerpt)
Click here for the full story, on the Defence Aviation Post website.
-ends-
Let's block ads! (Why?)


from Defense Aerospace - Press releases http://ift.tt/1S4XvHo
via Defense