8 Projects to Do with Your Family This Summer #MakerEducation

OperationGameProject

Via Make.

When it comes to group projects, there is one group that is more fun to make things with than any other — your family! I grew up remodeling our house with my mother and waxing skis with my father, activities that instilled my love for tools and creating. Now my wife and I help run a hackerspace and create projects together that you will often find at Maker Faires around the country. Making together is one of the things that makes us both happy and always keeps our relationship from getting dull.

Here are some project ideas your family will have fun collaborating on, and that will help inspire your kids to be makers, too.

Read more.


Adafruit_Learning_SystemEach Tuesday is EducationTuesday here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts about educators and all things STEM. Adafruit supports our educators and loves to spread the good word about educational STEM innovations!



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://ift.tt/2vpLsC0
via IFTTT