WordPress Website Resolution Ideas For 2018


Well folks, it’s that time of year again… New Year’s Resolutions. As we turn our calendars over to a brand new year, often times we get so caught up in setting personal goals for ourselves that we forget to set professional goals as well.
Don’t get me wrong, I think resolving to shed a few extra pounds, or even to read a few more books is a great start, but this year I’d like to encourage you to set some resolutions for your WordPress website too.
Defining some measurable goals for your WordPress website is a great way to help keep your business on track for success over the next year. Setting these goals is also a great way to hold yourself accountable throughout the year. It’ll also give you something to be excited about (once you’ve actually achieved them).
In this post, I’ll share with you some of the most popular projects I was hired to complete for my clients during 2017. It is my hope that these ideas will help inspire your WordPress website resolutions for 2018.
Resolution #1 — Establish a relationship with an expert developer.
WordPress has some big changes planned for the year ahead, so for 2018 it’s more important
Source: https://managewp.org/articles/16911/wordpress-website-resolution-ideas-for-2018




source https://williechiu40.wordpress.com/2018/01/09/wordpress-website-resolution-ideas-for-2018/