Internet of Scoreboard Uses NeoPixels for Display, is Controlled by Particle Photon | #IoT #IoTuesday #scoreboard @particle

Rad project sent to us by Brandon from Whilethegluedries (great name, btw!). One tip I take away is cutting out the 7 segment display shape twice. This allows greater flexibility when working inside the box, allowing you to glue to and mount to and generally use the interior birch plywood material – instead of mounting directly to the interior frosted material. I don’t play Smash Bros myself but I appreciate Brandon’s enthusiasm for wanting to build a custom scoreboard!

Ever wanted a scoreboard? Ever wanted a Internet connected scoreboard? I did so I made one.

Read more.



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! http://ift.tt/2BJcBmL
via IFTTT