Kill Mii – A Complete Wii Portable in an Altoids tin

Kill Mii Complete Wii portable in an Altoids tin

Via Shank at BitBuilt – work on squeezing a complete Wii portable into an Altoids mint case.

I want to put a Wii in an Altoids tin. I don’t think it’s ever going to be possible to go smaller than this. I’ve spent quite a bit of time on the layout and I have figured out how to make it work. Planned features:

  • Body made from an Altoids tin. It will not be painted, and will look like an Altoids tin.
  • 2″ 320×240 composite screen from Adafruit
  • Some stupid custom board trim with full NAND relocation
  • Tiny LiPo cells with high C ratings from batteryspace for like 15 mins of battery life.
  • 3 Ti Regs (1.15v, 1v, 3.3v), tiny linear reg for 1.8v
  • Mono audio from an older version of RDC’s smAllMP
  • 35mm blower fan if I can fit it, passive cooling using the tin if I can’t
  • 3DS sliders, GC+, all buttons are tact switches
  • Misery and self loathing

See the info on BitBuilt.

Kill Mii Complete Wii portable in an Altoids tin

 



from Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! https://ift.tt/2NnyY2d
via IFTTT